3rd Annual Little Canada Fire Department Golf Tournament
Benefiting Firefighters for Healing
The Little Canada Fire Department is a volunteer department with 29 members operating out of one central fire station to serve its residents with fire prevention, fire suppression, rescue, and first responder services. Join us for a spectacular fall day of golf and giving as we host our annual event! Our 2021 Golf Rally will benefit the local non profit: Firefighters for Healing.Firefighters for Healing is a non-profit organization founded in 2010 by a Minneapolis firefighter who tragically experienced firsthand what burn survivors endure. Their goal is to support burn survivors and their families in ways insurance companies and caretakers are unable to. With gracious donor and community help, they are able to replace some of the essential living items when all has been lost in a fire; additionally, they contribute financial assistance for corrective surgeries, support summer camp attendance for burn injured youth, donate to local hospital burn units and provide other resources as needed. In 2019 and 2020, they helped more than 2900 individuals from 380+ families and provided 890 nights of shelter to 110 individuals from 42+ families. On the horizon is their dream to build a transitional care unit that will serve burn survivors, their families and all Minnesota firefighters. Visit the link if you'd like to be involved or learn more.
For questions regarding the event, or if you'd like to volunteer/donate/sponsor, please contact Chris J. by phone/text, (612) 432-1660 or email LCFDGolf@gmail.com.
- 18 Holes of Golf, Scramble
- $500/foursome ($150 for an individual)
- Friday, September 24th, 2021
- Oak Glen Golf Course - 1599 McKusick Rd. N, Stillwater MN
- 12:00pm shotgun start
- 18 Holes of Golf + Riding Cart
- Boxed lunch
- Dinner Buffet
- Gift Bags
- 2 Beverage Tickets
- Eligible for prizes - Field contests, team winners and other fun events throughout the day!
- 11:00am - Check-in and range open
- 11:00am - Silent Auction Opens
- 12:00pm - Play begins - shotgun start
- 5:00pm - Social Half-Hour
- 5:30pm - Dinner and awards
- 7:30pm - Thank You!
- Platinum Sponsor $3,500: Tournament Sponsor: Recognition in tournament publications and logo in email footer, large logo on the center of the clubhouse banner, hole sponsorship with sign & table, foursome, dinner, bottle of champagne, company info on dinner tables, card/giveaway in gift bags
- Gold Sponsor $2,500: Dinner Sponsor: Recognition in tournament publications and logo in email footer, large logo on clubhouse banner, foursome, dinner, bottle of champagne, company info on buffet table, card/giveaway in gift bags
- Silver Sponsor $2,000: Cart Sponsor: Recognition in tournament publications and logo in email footer, large logo on clubhouse banner, foursome + dinner, logo on all golf carts, card/giveaway in gift bags
- Bronze Sponsor $1,500: Gift Bag Sponsor: Medium logo on tournament banner, logo printed on the reusable cooler gift bags golfers receive.
- Golf Ball Sponsor $1,000: Medium logo on tournament banner, logo printed on the sleeve of golf balls golfers receive in gift bags
- Beverage Cart Sponsor $1,000: Medium logo on tournament banner, logo printed on beverage carts, card/giveaway in gift bags
- Lunch Sponsor $750: Sign in clubhouse, regular logo on tournament banner, logo sticker on lunch boxes for all golfers and volunteers, card in gift bags.
- Beverage Sponsor $750: Sign in clubhouse, regular logo on tournament banner, provides 2 beverage tickets for each golfer, card in gift bags.
- Silent Auction Sponsor $500: Sign in clubhouse, regular logo on tournament banner, card in gift bags.
- Hole Sponsor $250: Sign & table at tee box (2 reps allowed), regular logo on tournament banner, card in gift bags, dinner for two.